Huddersfield - from £61,995
With growing university populations of UK and overseas students, Huddersfield alone boasts to 48,700 students, and is home to four major educational institutions which makes student accommodation very much in demand. £80 million has been invested into Huddersfield over the last 10 years and a further £100 million is planned it is the 10th largest UK town and is located between the Northern Powerhouse cities of Leeds and Manchester.
- Comprises of studio apartments
- Studio apartments from only £61,995
- Annual ASSURED return of 9% net p.a
- Assured for 5 years
- Annual yields starting from £5,579.55
- 5% p.a. interest earned on paying 50% Deposit on Exchange
- Fully let & managed by experienced letting agency
- 250 year leasehold
Huddersfield is the 10th largest town in the UK and is located between the Northern Powerhouse cities of Leeds and Manchester. With more than 48,000 students needing accommodation in this town is is woefully under-supplied. This University ranked 6th in the UK for its graduate level employment, higher than Oxford or Cambridge and 13% of student are from overseas.