*SOLD OUT* Manchester - from £119,995
The development is located in the heart of Salford, Manchester; which is undergoing a £650 million regeneration. Since this extensive and ongoing regeneration, the demand for rental accommodation in Salford has grown tenfold and shows no sign of slowing in the future as the City continues to grow. In 2014 Salford was named the buy-to-let hotspot.
- A mix of studio, one bed, two bed and three bed apartments
- Studio apartments from £119,995
- Annual return circa 6% net p.a
- Annual yields starting from £6,900
- Fully let and managed by an experienced letting agency
- 250 years long leasehold
Currently Manchester is the third most popular tourist destination in the UK, attracting more than 936.000 visitors in 2011 - a figure that rose 6.8% in two years and was at one million in 2013. The city's dynamic knowledge-based industries benefit from the innovation and research resources of four Universities, which Manchester also boasts the largest financial, professional and legal services sector outside of London.